Did you write a dissertation in the field of Gender Studies or did gender as a category take center stage in your PhD research? Do you have a concrete plan to further disseminate your research findings?
Apply for the Dissertation Award 2023 of the Feminist Cultural Fund Gender&knowledge in cooperation with the Netherlands Research School of Gender Studies (NOG)!
The award consists of 5.000 euros of which at least half is reserved for the dissemination of the research. The award has been initiated by the Feminist Cultural Fund Gender&knowledge ‘to stimulate and spread feminist knowledge with a particular focus on historical knowledge and a critical reflection on culture and science from an intersectional and inclusive perspective’.
- The dissertation (in Dutch or English) ought to have been defended at a Dutch University, regardless of discipline. Did you write in another language then please contact the NOG first, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The dissertation has been defended between 1 July 2018 and 1 July 2022.
Application and deadline:
Please send the following documents before April 1, 2023:
- a dissemination plan (max. 800 words) that clearly states its intended audience, a suitable dissemination format including a brief explanation why this particular format fits the intended audience best, and a preliminary schedule and budget.
- one recommendation letter (max. 1000 words) in which the author clearly states her/his/their name and current position, and the nature of her/his/their relationship with the dissertation author.
- a digital copy in pdf format of your dissertation.
You can send this digitally to: email@example.com
Please also send one physical copy of your dissertation to the Netherlands Research School of Gender Studies (NOG), Muntstraat 2A, 3512 EV, Utrecht.